Friday, February 19, 2010

High Above San Jose by Day

I attended a meeting on the 17th floor of San Jose City Hall the other night and was struck by how beautiful the city looked from that vantage point.  I was disappointed I didn't have my camera with me. Then today while I was out walking the dog I ran into one of the Communiversity leaders (Communiversity is a community building partnership between San Jose State University and the downtown residents) who invited me to their meeting on the 14th floor of City Hall.  This time I had my camera with me and San Jose was looking quite dramatic with the sun just peeking through all the clouds. I still want to get back to the 17th floor at night for some pictures but here is San Jose by day.

4 comments:

F said...

There are beautiful! I see City Hall everyday and I've always wanted to check out the view myself.

Unknown said...

Love the bottom pic.

jan said...

When I saw the first few pictures I thought you were up in an airplane, then I realized that couldn't be! Great pictures

Anonymous said...

I love San Jose and all that it has to offer for 12 years now. I have been living at Santana Row for a while and I can tell you that it has been the worst part of my stay at San Jose. The people at the leasing office leave much to be desired and are not very good people. I highly recommend NOT renting an apartment here. Also, although it is beautiful and has great shops, people here care more about "plastic" than being "real".